<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5115418329479304365?origin\x3dhttp://thej-rocker.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
more than the air i breathe


Saturday, 2 May 2009

Back from camp.
TIRED.
Gonna go sleep soon.

My dream home. (or dining room)


And my dream car.


Lol. Just kidding.
Who wants to go around Singapore driving that car with that plate license.
Actually I want to, but I'll just probably get caught by the traffic police.
BUT, I totally love that car. So nice (:

Just now went through a series of bad (or funny) screenshots of dbsk.
They were hilarious omg!
Lmao, will upload some soon.
+ Camp pictures + Hot DBSK pictures that will make you nosebleed as I've blogged so earlier.
Gonna go sleep now.
Bye.

Roses And Guns;


Profile.


Shuyi
17 May
NP Mass Communication

A Cassie!
for the love of Kpop ❤
Tagboard.



Credits.

Layout: 21. Roses And Guns;
Designer: DÉGUISEMENT DU MASQUE-
Basecode: Shirleen/Jialing
Icons: I
Image host: I