<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5115418329479304365?origin\x3dhttp://thej-rocker.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
more than the air i breathe


Saturday, 18 April 2009

That is what happened.
There's a thread opened up to talk about how Jessica from SNSD and Sunye from Wonder Girls look alike. Pictures were posted. I commented:

Actually, i’m more of a wonder-fan and kinda a little on the anti-snsd side, but when i saw the photo (the blue vs pink background one) i thought both of them look pretty to me (:
But character-wise, Sunye is a good leader of WG who really likes care of her members (like Yunho from dbsk ^^). I don’t know much about Jessica though, cos I don’t search up on SNSD :x
Still, I think fans should like the singers based on their characters more than appearances. Afterall, looks will change but the true personalities always stay ^^ (even whether they had plastic surgery or not, haha)

Fine, I know my comment sounded fake. But that's really what I feel. I don't despise ugly artistes if they had the appropriate talents. I would DEFINITELY respect them.
Wonder Girls HAD the talent. Their looks were a BONUS. (even though I think some of the members don't look very pretty to me, I still like them.)
Now back to the topic.
I didn't even said anything bad about SNSD.
I EVEN said that JESSICA from SNSD LOOKS PRETTY TO ME.
JUST BECAUSE I SAID I WAS ANTI-SNSD AND A WONDER GIRLS FAN.
THAT IDIOT IN HIS/HER BROKEN ENGLISH DARE SAY ME.
THAT IDIOT SAID SOME FANS CAN'T ADMIT THAT SOMEONE IS BETTER THAN THEIR FAV BOY/GIRL GROUP. (ARE YOU IMPLYING YOURSELF?!! GRRR)
THAT IDIOT SAID I JUDGE PEOPLE BY THEIR LOOKS AND WHAT I'D HEARD. (WHAT THE $*#%&@! I HAVE OTHER IDOLS WITH AVERAGE LOOKS OKAY IDIOT!)
THAT STUPID HARDCODE SNSD FAN EVEN SAID "EVERY SNSD FANS DON'T GO TO THE ANTI'S LEVEL".

I SERIOUSLY FEEL LIKE USING THE FREAKING F WORD TOWARDS THAT IDIOT BUT

I remain a civilised anti-snsd fan (:

But seriously, SNSD is better than Wonder Girls? *stifles a giggle*
If they weren't under SM Entertainment they'd have long vanished.
I'm just stating a fact here.
But anyway I'd replied that hardcore fan an extremely civilised reply.
Lets see what that idiot have to say now.
Doubt he/she'll be able to retort back much with the broken english language he/she has.
SNSD fans make a need for me to attend anger management class.

Roses And Guns;


Profile.


Shuyi
17 May
NP Mass Communication

A Cassie!
for the love of Kpop ❤
Tagboard.



Credits.

Layout: 21. Roses And Guns;
Designer: DÉGUISEMENT DU MASQUE-
Basecode: Shirleen/Jialing
Icons: I
Image host: I