<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5115418329479304365?origin\x3dhttp://thej-rocker.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
more than the air i breathe


Saturday, 18 April 2009

Mood: Relaxed

WENT PS WITH RUBY, CHERYL AND YINGSI TODAY
Omg it was fun! But tiring because we spent the entire day outside.
Watched Taken. Its an awesome movie really! Cheryl and I were making noises (a little like squealing, but not really. Just alot of 'OH MY GODs' AND 'ARGH!s').
Chatted like almost for an hour at Mac?
I realised they shared the same sentiments about life in poly! (:
Felt alot better after talking with them about how I feel about my school etc etc.
It's great to meet up with Ruby and Yingsi after so long! XD

During the end of the outing we went Carrefour. To talk, play, camwhore.
Damn hilarious! Cheryl was like stalking this angmoh (which she calls hot, in her opinion) all around from the headphones section, to the loudspeakers section, to the batteries section and then to the counters.
Luckily she didn't stalk him back to his house. Lol.
And we had this convo about him.

Me: He looks like Sylar (from Heroes) to me.
Ruby: YAH YAH got that evil killer look righttt!
All of us: *LOL*
Ruby: Cheryl, I dare you to go up to him and say *lowers her voice and squirms her eyes seductively* 'Kill me~'"


LOL just in case anyone doesn't watch Heroes here, Sylar is a serial killer who goes around killing people by cutting their upper part of their heads off. Ew.
HAHAHA WE TOTALLY WENT HIGH AND HYSTERICAL like siao char bos there.
And I noticed we spoke super loud at alot of places :x like Mac, Times, Carrefour etc. :x

And yay! We made a plan to have a cycling/gym schedule every sunday together!
CEDARIANS FTW! HAHA :D

Roses And Guns;


Profile.


Shuyi
17 May
NP Mass Communication

A Cassie!
for the love of Kpop ❤
Tagboard.



Credits.

Layout: 21. Roses And Guns;
Designer: DÉGUISEMENT DU MASQUE-
Basecode: Shirleen/Jialing
Icons: I
Image host: I