In school now. 4 hours break from 11 to 3 :\
Argh i hate tutorials! Its like kinda boring and presentations make me feel stupid.
Especially when our group presented and said some unheard terms like 'homogeneous' and 'heterogeneous', everyone went like 'huh?'.
But its kinda fun if you have group work during tutorials..i mean, you get to talk with your friends and all that, rather than having to sit there, can't talk and listen to the teacher speak while you secretly chat with your friends on Facebook but pretending to be taking down notes instead. HAHAHA.
And omg I'm sitting at block 56 with Nat & Char now.
Its BLAZING HOT i tell you, BLAZING, SORCHING, FIERY HOT.
While yesterday night was like a tornado going on outside my house,
today seems like the sun's gonna melt everything T.T
And my mood says I'm impatient now.
IMPATIENT FOR TMR TO END AND THE WEEKEND XD
----5 HOURS LATER----
LOL hi, I'm at home now.
Just now had to stop blogging because Char (aka Charlotte) wanted to go eat lunch (:
Okay, and I'm so falling for Changmin!
Not as much as Junsu and Yunho still, but coming closer. Hehe :x
WHY? BECAUSE...

DAMN IT, I can't seem to resist when hot guys do stupid dumb gay stuffs :x
And not to mention YOOSU! Haha~


Screencaps of making of 'Share The World' PV.
Love Jaejoong's smile. Its so genuine and beautiful XD