<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5115418329479304365?origin\x3dhttp://thej-rocker.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
more than the air i breathe


Wednesday, 8 April 2009

Mood: Happy

This is funny.
Cheryl tagged me in facebook, this note thingy.
I replied her with:
WARNING: CONTAINS ADULT THEMES

Dear Stupid,

Your gay partner called to tell you that you have the same plastic surgeon as Zac Efron under the table. I'm really pissed and I hope you die. Your tooth fairy also told me recently about your tooth fetish. Please don't feel at all sexually inferior with your lust, because I'm the same way, too (SO NOT!). In fact, I was so full of desire that my boyfriend flashed me while finding Nemo. I know it's still hard for you, since you have the same plastic surgeon as Zac Efron, but we need to meet and have fun eating bitches to get your mind off it. Or if you don't like that, we could do each other; I'm fine either way. Also, I'm inviting you to my husband’s lingerie line launch party, and remember to attend or I'll donate your lung. Ciao!

Paris Hilton called; she wants her brain back,
The Smart One

Roses And Guns;


Profile.


Shuyi
17 May
NP Mass Communication

A Cassie!
for the love of Kpop ❤
Tagboard.



Credits.

Layout: 21. Roses And Guns;
Designer: DÉGUISEMENT DU MASQUE-
Basecode: Shirleen/Jialing
Icons: I
Image host: I