<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5115418329479304365?origin\x3dhttp://thej-rocker.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
more than the air i breathe


Friday, 17 April 2009

Mood: Happy

BLOGSKINNING IS AWESOME.

Totally loving every minute of the searching for inspiration.
Totally loving every minute of designing the pictures and graphics.
Totally loving every minute of putting the details into the correct places and seeing the final product.
And I realised it isn't about how people rates you and all.
When your work gets published worldwide (even though its a lousy skin), as long as you put in the effort, you'll get the satisfaction.
(:

My latest skin! Featuring the WONDERGIRLS!
The screenshot. Check out the skin here!


Roses And Guns;


Profile.


Shuyi
17 May
NP Mass Communication

A Cassie!
for the love of Kpop ❤
Tagboard.



Credits.

Layout: 21. Roses And Guns;
Designer: DÉGUISEMENT DU MASQUE-
Basecode: Shirleen/Jialing
Icons: I
Image host: I