<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5115418329479304365?origin\x3dhttp://thej-rocker.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
more than the air i breathe


Monday, 6 April 2009

Mood: Giggly

Don't feel like sleeping yet, so snatched some Xiah Junsu quiz questions from AFF to do.

1) If you had access to the "Leave DBSK a UFO comment" site that SM made, what message would you leave for Junsu?
If you were my husband, I'd demand you to do your angel pose for me every 5 minutes LOL.

2) If Junsu was only allowed to have one "concept", would you rather him: Keep the Innocent/Angel-like concept OR the original sexy concept that he was given?
Keep the innocent concept! His S-shaped bodyline is sexy enough.

3) If you had ONE day with Junsu...would you:
a. Spend time with him at the amusement park, go watch a movie, and have a nice dinner at a restaurant at night
b. Stay home with him, cook him dinner, watch tv/movies at home, play in the nearby park
c. Go to a far off place. (and where would you guys go?)

A, that'd be really fun :D But I think I'd die first before I can finish all that.

4) If you could choose a non-korean singer to have a duet with junsu, who would you choose? The person doesn't have to be asian! Name a FEMALE AND a MALE.
Female: BoA, Male: I don't know, Aaron? His name just happened to pop up in my mind, haha.

5) Which of the following would u want junsu to do:
a. Sing a song just for YOU
b. Give you the sexiest dance performance ever
c. Cook you dinner

A!!! I'd totally melt with that voice of his! (but it'll be awesome if he could do B as well, HAHAHAH)

6) Which celebrity (doesn't have to be an asian) would you want junsu to date? And most likely this celebrity is NOT someone that you would want to stab lmao. So choose someone that you would be HAPPY with and someone that you think would be GOOD enough in your opinion, for Junsu, lol. (Please don't name yourself lmao. As much as we ALL want to date him..)
I dunno, Zhang Li Yin maybe?

7) If it was his birthday, what would you give him?
A million soccer balls and a cute life-size dolphin toy.

8) Junsu is coming to the area where you are living in. You enter a lucky draw and won a day trip with him. You will get to bring him to different places in your country (JUST THE BOTH OF YOU and he has NEVER been to your country/state in his whole life.) What will your "day plan" be like?
Drag him to my house and kidnap him. Throw away his passport so he can't escape from SG. Make him somehow lose his memory, then tell him that he's my brother or something so that he'll stay!! LOL

9) What kind of girl do you think Junsu will date/marry next time?
Someone who's willing to bear 11 children for him to form a soccer team HAHA.

Roses And Guns;


Profile.


Shuyi
17 May
NP Mass Communication

A Cassie!
for the love of Kpop ❤
Tagboard.



Credits.

Layout: 21. Roses And Guns;
Designer: DÉGUISEMENT DU MASQUE-
Basecode: Shirleen/Jialing
Icons: I
Image host: I