Mood: Curious 
Went to school for Mac training today.
You won't believe how freaked out I was the night before!
I thought practically everyone went to the FMS camp, and were all already like buddy-buddy with one another. And I didn't went for it! (Registration was over when I appealed in)
But luckily not, I got the feeling not alot went to the camp.
Because when I first went into the LT it was kinda suprisingly quiet, I thought I'd expected laughters, chatterings and all.
But nevertheless, gald the day came out quite well (:
Initially thought the session was only going to end at 5pm today! Then I was feeling kinda sick and dreadful at some points when I thought of it.
But lucky I asked Cherin and the-other-guy-whose-name-I-do-not-know, they said it ends at 12:30pm! HAHA. Omg their words really made my day!
And the person let us off early at around 12 (:
But the Mac training was kinda boring at some points, except for a few occasional jokes lol.
So I went FaceBook and chatted with CHERYL LIEW for like 1hrs+ XD
After training, collected some dunno-what-for disc and NP tee!
The tee's not bad. Black and simple! Colourful, neat words.
So excited for this Saturday! Gonna meet up with reeeeeally old school friends!
Which is in other words, my primary school friends.
Ruby + Ying Si + Liting (maybe?) + Cheryl
Haven't seen the first three in already four years! Omg.
Really gonna be looking forward to this weekend~ (:
And OMG school's starting next week T.T