<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5115418329479304365?origin\x3dhttp://thej-rocker.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
more than the air i breathe


Tuesday, 21 April 2009

Mood: Crazy

SCHOOL!
Don't know how to describe the first two days of school yet.
Still getting used to finding my way around! Haha.
But today's practical was kind of fun, learning about the cameras and all.
2 hour-ed + 4 hour-ed lectures tomorrow! OMG
Went for CCA fiesta with Rachel at 2, then at 3 with Michelle, Jialeng today.
Not gonna join a sports cca since I already have sports module every monday and going cycling+gym with my loves (the nurse, hotel manager and the current accountant! :D) every sunday!
Signed up for KOREAN CULTURAL CLUB AND ROTARACT! :D
And I'm totally hyped for KCC and Rotaract man!
I went yesterday once already actually, with Mich and JL.
We were like frantically looking for the kcc booth, but can't find.
Then I was like looking at the far-away booths and
OMG I SAW A GAINT DBSK MIROTC POSTER ON TOP OF THE BOOTH'S NAME!
And on the booth table there's a small promotional paper with WG on top too! LOL
Smart members, using them to attract fans! Haha.
I went totally hysterial and practically flew through the crowds to the booth can HAHA
Rachel and I signed up first at 2pm, then at 3+ I accompanied Mich & JL to sign up.
And yes! I find the korean club's 'flyer' which they gave the 3 of us today super cool!
Its the F4 warning note you know, if you've watch Korea's Boys over Flowers or Taiwan's Meteor Garden.
The ones which F4 used to stick onto the student's locker if they want the person to be expelled from school.
So cool right! Except that its not in red lah, its in black and white LOL.
Fornightly meeting! First meeting next monday! CAN'T WAIT OMG
Hope I didn't chose the wrong CCAs! :D

Roses And Guns;


Profile.


Shuyi
17 May
NP Mass Communication

A Cassie!
for the love of Kpop ❤
Tagboard.



Credits.

Layout: 21. Roses And Guns;
Designer: DÉGUISEMENT DU MASQUE-
Basecode: Shirleen/Jialing
Icons: I
Image host: I