<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5115418329479304365?origin\x3dhttp://thej-rocker.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
more than the air i breathe


Saturday, 21 March 2009

Mood: Weird

Just received a some letter from SP, asking me join some Scholars' Programme.
Read the awards section, NOTEBOOK PC SUBSIDY OF $1000.
Hmmmmmm haha.
Plus full tuition fee sponsorship and more D:
But must photocopy this and that, and... write a 200-word essay -.-
Don't want already. Gaga.

AND OMGGGG
I took out an extract from a recent DBSK interview. On chicken rice?

YH: This is the first time we’ll be introducing this, it’s a healthy chicken breast meat recipe. Since we won’t use any oil in the preparation of this food, it makes it even more healthy.

CM: Putting the meat with rice in the rice cooker will make the meat very tender.

JS: Since there wasn’t any oil used in the preparation of this dish, I was really surprised when it turned out this delicious

JJ: This seems to be one of Singapore’s famous dish. Even though we didn’t get to eat it when we went there. (OMG THEY CAME HERE BEFORE! I heard that they came secretly for a holiday though. MAYBE I EVEN BRUSHED PAST THEM BEFORE WITHOUT EVEN REALISING IT T.T Haha hopefully not.)

YC: Since Asia seems to be full of delicious food, eating this will make your tour happier.

YH: I really liked the fish dish I ate in Thailand. It was like atka mackerel and when dipped in transparent sauce…

CM: If you go to Taiwan you must definitely eat xiaolongbaos (mandoos with soup in it, gyozas with soup in it) ! All of us love it.

JJ: If we go to Singapore this time, let’s eat this. (OMG YOU BETTER COME!!!!)


OMG SINCE THIS INTERVIEW IS RECENT AND JAE SAID THAT OMG THERE'S FINALLY A SMALL TINY RAY OF HOPE THAT THEY WILL COME TO OUR SUNNY (a nicer term to use than burning, hot, sizzling, steaming, scorching, blazing and on fire.) ISLAND XD
But their Japan schedules are now are packed till June T.T
Ahhhhhhh~ So we'll have to...wait.
Unless some kind (and crazy) soul offers me a free plane ticket (plus free hotel lodging) to Japan plus a free mini van (include a driver for me) for me to stalk their bus D:

Fat hope.

Roses And Guns;


Profile.


Shuyi
17 May
NP Mass Communication

A Cassie!
for the love of Kpop ❤
Tagboard.



Credits.

Layout: 21. Roses And Guns;
Designer: DÉGUISEMENT DU MASQUE-
Basecode: Shirleen/Jialing
Icons: I
Image host: I