Mood: Giggly 
I'm currently looking at STAND forum.
It's actually an international forum for
civillised anti-SNSD fans.
SOME POSTS ARE DAMN HILARIOUS.
There's one comment whereby this person was praising all the other SM artistes like DBSK, BoA and SUJU, then when it came to SNSD that person was like,
"...and while they danced, Yoona dropped her pom-poms. she looked so stupid."
"Look at this pic, this was when ppl kept quiet and did not cheer Mr. Tae while she was singing, Her face is quite sad.. But who cares? *evil face*"Its hilarious cos they actually give nicknames to the SNSD members.
Like how they call Taeyeon, Mr. Tae.
And I actually saw one post about SM Entertainment that
seriously pisses me off.
I'm not gonna join the official Cassiopeia FC anymore.
You want me to pay $40+ annually to SM company to spend on those 9 plastic b*tches?
F NO.