<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5115418329479304365?origin\x3dhttp://thej-rocker.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
more than the air i breathe


Wednesday, 25 March 2009

Mood: Ditzy

I GOT MY -OMG- BRACES TODAY

It sucks, because all the food gets inbetween the wires @.@
But since it can make my teeth straight and nice, I'll just bear with it *sighs
Went to the dentist like for 1+ hours today, I almost died of thirst I'm telling you. So I kinda closed my eyes, slept and tried to ignore my thirst for awhile while the dentist puts in all the braces and stuffs. And when I open my eyes I was feeling so dreamy, and the dentist asked, "Any specific colours that you want?"
My mind was like still half asleep, so I just shook my head *slaps myself*
So he chose blue for me. OMG that's not the colour I really wanted, actually.
But he said I can change the colour every month, so I'm gonna try some funny colours next time, like pink etc etc. HAHAHA. And thank goodness I'll only be wearing the braces for less than a year. Cos right now my braces seem so..bright, blinky, blue and messy. Urrgh.

AND YAY THE SECRET CODE IS OUT TODAY!
DBSK are turning into ji1 rou4 nan3 o.O

Example:




I don't even want to post up Yunho's one. His chest is too effing big to even fit into the icon!!!! (just kidding, but still you know, its big.)
OMG BOYS, STOP WORKING OUT T.T


DBSK-The Secret Code

And anyway, about yesterday's one-setenced post, YES, Ngee Ann poly called me up yesterday while I was playing Sims 2 (I bought expansion pack: Teen Style Stuff yesterday!!) AND I was blasting DBSK's song Balloons on the laptop...

SY: *picks up phone* Hello? (Balloons chorus booming loudly in the background)
NP: Hello? Urm I'm calling from Ngee Ann Polytechnic.
SY: Errr *blushes and frantically started pressing down on the lower volume button* yeah? *then turns to my mum who's sitting behind me and mouths NGEE ANN!!! and turns back to face laptop*
NP: Oh I'm pleased to inform you that you've been offered a place in Mass Communication-
SY: OH! *turns to my mum again and started stomping my leg with thrill*
NP: So...would you like to take up this offer?
SY: Yeah :D
and the convo goes on~

LOL my poor mum, she must be bursting with curiosity when I was on the phone. But the funny thing is, my mum was complaining how slow Ngee Ann is responding to my appeal before the lady from NP called, haha speak of the devil :D

Roses And Guns;


Profile.


Shuyi
17 May
NP Mass Communication

A Cassie!
for the love of Kpop ❤
Tagboard.



Credits.

Layout: 21. Roses And Guns;
Designer: DÉGUISEMENT DU MASQUE-
Basecode: Shirleen/Jialing
Icons: I
Image host: I