<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5115418329479304365?origin\x3dhttp://thej-rocker.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
more than the air i breathe


Friday, 27 February 2009

Went shopping for dbsk stuffs at kovan after school today.
Then reached home at around 450pm.
There was this crazy guy in 107 bus who took off his shirt and spitted (alot of salivia!) on the floor when i was about to walk past him man. CRAZZZZY IDIOT.
At first he was like pointing at other people and talking loudly to himself.
Guess thats how crazy people act -.-
Then there was this runner uncle guy who went up the bus and he had this damn funny O.o expression on his face when he saw that the crazy guy was halfnaked. LMAO i was like trying not to burst out laughing can. OMG lol~

The really important part:
After i reached home and all, was about to have lunch.
Then my mum came home after collecting letters downstairs.
She called me from the living room.
Said THERE WAS LETTERS FOR ME.
I saw the BROWN and big envelope and was like, OMG.
ITS FROM SP.
I haven't even open the envelope yet, then i saw some words from the transparent rectangular hole on the envelope:
Congratulations Successful Year 1
OMG
They said what, will tell me my appeal results only at near end of march.
Now isn't even march yet caaaan.
I opened the letter.

Admission to Diploma In Media and Communicaton
2009/2010 Semester 1 Academic Session

Congratulations on your successful application for admision to Year 1 of the above Full-Time course at Singapore Polytechnic!

Then blahblahblah (those you-know-stuffs after that)

I told my brother, let me consider the thing over this weekend.
Its happening like so damn fast.
I was like planning to use the 1 months time to metally prepare myself just in case they reject me.....
But now its like wow.

By the way i soooo love my dbsk photos. Pasted them on my study desk x)


Roses And Guns;


Profile.


Shuyi
17 May
NP Mass Communication

A Cassie!
for the love of Kpop ❤
Tagboard.



Credits.

Layout: 21. Roses And Guns;
Designer: DÉGUISEMENT DU MASQUE-
Basecode: Shirleen/Jialing
Icons: I
Image host: I