<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5115418329479304365?origin\x3dhttp://thej-rocker.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
more than the air i breathe


Friday, 20 February 2009

LOUSY DAY TODAY :\

1. Lessons were kinda boring.
2. I LOST MY GCE SCHOLARSHIP! ): Because i missed that stupid interview. HOW IN THE WORLD WOULD I HAVE KNOWN THAT THERE WAS GONNA BE AN INTERVIEW WHEN I WASN'T INFORMED AND HADN'T HAD THE SLIGHTEST, WEENIEST CLUE AT ALL!? I WASN'T EVEN IN SCHOOL ON THE DAY THE ANNOUNEMENT WAS MADE. MY CLASSMATES DIDN'T KNOW THAT I HAD APPLIED FOR THE SCHOLARSHIP SO HOW DO YOU THINK THEY WOULD HAVE TOLD ME ABOUT IT? DO YOU THINK THAT I WOULD RANDOMLY, MAGICALLY KNOW THERE WAS GONNA BE AN INTERVIEW THIS MORNING? Still say its not fair. I SAY ITS MORE OF NOT FAIR FOR ME. (I wouldn't usually get angry over missing such interviews and stuffs. But it concerns like, THOUSANDS of dollars. Who wouldn't be angry?) I was too shocked this afternoon to feel anything. But just now i thought of it and totally felt like crying. Just held back my tears. (Talk about slow..)
3. Jiro, Rainie and George was ONE+ hours late. I got into a foul (and tired) mood waiting.

Photos.


Roses And Guns;


Profile.


Shuyi
17 May
NP Mass Communication

A Cassie!
for the love of Kpop ❤
Tagboard.



Credits.

Layout: 21. Roses And Guns;
Designer: DÉGUISEMENT DU MASQUE-
Basecode: Shirleen/Jialing
Icons: I
Image host: I