<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5115418329479304365?origin\x3dhttp://thej-rocker.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
more than the air i breathe


Monday, 23 February 2009

I got this from SP :D

Response (Admissions1@SP) 23/02/2009 08.52 AM
Dear Ms Chen Shuyi

APPEAL FOR ADMISSION (FULL-TIME)
DIPLOMA IN MEDIA AND COMMUNICATION

I refer to your email dated 23rd Feb 2009.

Your appeal will be considered. Notification of the outcome of your appeal will be known sometime end of March.

Thank you for your interest in the courses conducted by the Singapore Polytechnic.

Yours sincerely

Sarina Din
Duty Officer
Admissions Office


There's still hope! haha.
Still must wait for another month though. hope its not a disappointment :S
But tp sent me two emails saying that application has ended, but still asked me to go apply? :\
So now i'm like "paitently" waiting for ngee ann poly to reply me.
But my brother is evil enough to say that he hope my appeal will be unsuccessful. LOL :D

Went shopping with mum @ kovan just now!
Bought pair of sports shoe. & two pairs of earrings.
Gosh i loveee collecting earrings, even if i'm not gonna wear them.
Ghouldn't be using the comp now, actually.
I still have gp notes (ALOTALOTALOOOT) to annotate, one gp journal to do, and econs tutorial to hand up by tomorrow.
BUT ITS OKAY. Because procrastinate-but-still-can-complete-on-time is my middle name. yay!

And omg, those who have heard the faster version of Balloons by dbsk, you MUST hear this slower version! it rooooocccks. I kinda melted when i hear their combined voices.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d90KsCQwjCU&feature=channel_page
OMG WHY DOESN'T DBSK COME SINGAPOREEEE T.T

&omg another looooong day tmr. until freaking 5pm ):
jiayou! to myself.

Roses And Guns;


Profile.


Shuyi
17 May
NP Mass Communication

A Cassie!
for the love of Kpop ❤
Tagboard.



Credits.

Layout: 21. Roses And Guns;
Designer: DÉGUISEMENT DU MASQUE-
Basecode: Shirleen/Jialing
Icons: I
Image host: I